Middle Level Regionals
Motivating students and advisers for a strong end of the school year
The Middle Level Regionals Leadership Conference began in 1992. Today, the program annually serves more than 2,000 students and advisers. Middle Level Regionals are one day leadership workshops designed to introduce younger students to the world of student government, excite potential leaders to the possibilities of student leadership and energize a group of ASB officers for the end of the year. Each year 10-12 host sites around the state open their doors to serve schools. At each host site for Middle Level Regionals, an average of 180 students from 25 schools attend. The workshop facilitators are staff members from AWSL's popular middle level summer leadership camps.
Student leaders who attend a Middle Level Regional workshop can expect to:
- Explore the powerful concept of servant leadership
- Exchange ideas with student leaders from other schools
- Participate in teambuilding activities as a school group
- Leave the conference loaded with new ideas and energized for action!
Middle Level Regionals are not only beneficial to students, but advisers as well. Advisers who attend Middle Level Regionals will:
- Experience focused leadership concepts and skills to help enhance their student leadership programs
- Network, mingle and share ideas informally with other advisers during the workshop and formally in a separate adviser meeting
- Have time to build positive rapport with their student leaders
- Observe seasoned Middle Level Summer Leadership Camp staff facilitate large group and small group activities
For more information, including a registration packet, please visit our Registration Forms page.