Custom Latino Workshops & Trainings
Unique programs for students and staff to meet your schools specific needs
The Association of Washington Student Leaders (AWSL) understands that not every Latino population is the same: every community has its own unique needs. Through our Latino custom workshops and trainings, AWSL can create a program specifically designed for your Latino students.
Custom workshops and trainings can be held at almost any location: classroom, convention center, gymnasium, church or local retreat center. This means that instead of organizing a long bus ride to us, we come to you! From Neah Bay to Anatone and Metaline to Ilwaco, we can travel anywhere in the state to serve your group.
Popular Program Topics
- Keynote Presentation: The Next Great American Story - Promote a positive school climate, Audiences from 50-500
- Leadership Development Workshop - Help close the achievement gap, Student groups from 20-150
- Parent Engagement - Connect families and your school, Full-day and evening workshops
- Transition Support and Mentor Training - Build support systems for student success, Flexible scheduling
- School Staff Training: Know Your Students - Equip your staff with cultural understanding to better serve students.
Interested in a Custom Latino Workshop?
Complete and submit a Program Inquiry Form and we will contact you shortly to create and schedule a Latino workshop for your school.
You can also visit www.LaCima.org for general information on Latino issues and more information on our Latino student leadership programs.
Latino Programs Coordinator: Vincent Perez, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 742-8982.